1.25.2010

I'm still here, I promise!

There are a million things that I should be doing right now but I got so distracted by this here blog. I have been sitting around playing with the layout and trying to think of what I want to do next. I love the layout that I am working with right now but there are a few things I really want to change about it. One thing I did do was make a signature for my posts! How cool, I love it!
I need to go finish putting away the clean diapers (I stopped in the middle of putting them away to mess around on here), take a shower, then maybe go to sleep. I'm sorry I have been so neglectful of Le Petit Owlet this weekend, it's been a busy one!
Maybe if I have time after all the things I need to do I will post some photos!

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }