1.02.2010

Welcome to Twenty Ten!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! I stayed in and relaxed with the family, it was great! On new years day we went to our friends house for her annual Hangover Brunch, we were probably the only ones who weren't hungover, and we were the first ones there (because everyone else was still sleeping it off)!

The month of January is dedicated to all things 'green' and eco-friendly baby. Go Green, Baby! I will be getting some reviews up soon including Earth Mama Angel Baby, ERGObaby Organics, and Rockin' Green Soap. ERGObaby has also provided us with one of their organics carriers to give away, so stay tuned for that! There's still slots open so if you want your green baby product featured then send an email to jessicalwestbrook@gmail.com!

Don't forget to enter to win a pair of wool longies and a soaker for your babe here! Le Petit Owlet ❤'s wool!

If you made any resolutions this year I hope one of them was to Go Green, Baby! If not then it's not too late! The environment (and your wallet) will thank you!

1 comment:

Andrea Kruse said...

I love your resolutions! I try to be as green as I can be... cloth diapering is my weak point. I am trying to get more in my stash (I added another bum, but not more dipes!) I hope to sew up something, but am a bit intimidated.
Anywhoo, I love the sound of your upcoming giveaways and can't wait!

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }