I just noticed this! Thank you to The Crunchy Baby for the Beautiful Blogger Award! That made me smile :)
Upon receiving this award you are supposed to tell 7 things about yourself. So let's see...
1. One of my lifelong dreams was to work for myself. I used to want to be a fashion designer, but now I have taken my love for sewing and all things baby and I am making baby things instead!
2. I've been thinking a lot about opening up an online cloth diaper shop. Maybe in the future!
3. I used to eat all sorts of crap. McDonald's, you name it. Then one day I watched Meet Your Meat and I haven't touched meat since. I can definitely tell a difference in the way I feel. I used to get sick all the time, now I rarely get sick! I could eat a little healthier lately, but I will be soon!
4. I've been blogging since I was about 16. It started with Livejournal!
5. I used to design websites when I was 17! I was ambitious for a small part of my teenage years. I taught myself some CSS and html and I would sit in my room and make websites until the wee hours of the morning.
6. I was born in Salem hospital in Salem, MA. Where the witches were hung! I grew up in Beverly, MA
7. I desperately miss having 4 seasons. I think I have been suffering from some seasonal depression from lack of snow. I would like to move somewhere that has a winter, and a beautiful colorful fall in the not super distant future
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers that you love and link up to their blog
I nominate: The Girl Is A Mom, Trees Will Bend, and Happyfunlove!