2.27.2009

22 weeks today, 18 more to go

What a day. I woke up fairly late, I was more tired than usual when I woke up, I probably could have slept for the rest of the day, but I got up, ate some breakfast, then decided to make some fancy salads for lunch. Don't mind my dirty stove, but check out those salads! Asparagus & heart of palm on a bed of lettuce with black olives. I made the dressing with olive oil, white wine vinegar, and dijon mustard. Topped off with a little bit of parmesan cheese and you have yourself a delicious salad.


As soon as I finished making the salads Jason texted me telling me he wasn't going to make it home for lunch. Oh well, he'll get to eat his tonight with dinner. It's really hot today so I think we're going to make egg salad sandwiches. Light and easy to make.

I had a little bit of a "fainting" spell today. I know it wasn't from lack of food because I've eaten quite a bit today. I've felt hungrier today than I have in a long time. All of a sudden I got light-headed, super dizzy, and shaky. I laid down on the couch and I kind of blacked out for a few minutes. I woke up then fell asleep for a little bit more. It was kind of freaky, but apparently it's normal. My body is working double time and has a lot of extra stuff going on in there, I think that the fact that it's about 90° and I was on my feet doing stuff from the time I woke up to the time I started getting dizzy are some factors of why that happened.

Tonight we are going to Emo's to see our friends band Schatzi. They are playing second to last so hopefully we can go a little later and we will leave after they play.

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }