3.02.2009

Today is boring

Our back stairs are going to smell like vinegar for a while! I'm doing laundry and adding 1/2 cup of vinegar to the wash to get rid of soap residue, and vinegar acts as a natural bleach. Well, after I put the first wash in I left the jug of vinegar on the washer and at some point it got off balance and started to shake a lot, making the jug of vinegar fall off and spill all over the back stairs. Luckily I save some of it, but a lot of it made it's way to the stairs. At least it will be really clean back there!

Tomorrow we have a prenatal appointment, bright and early at 9am. Not much to say about it, just routine. We'll get the results from the ultrasound to let us know everything is a-ok, but I'm not worried about that. I have the normalest, healthiest baby ever in there.

I just made some bean and cheese burritos with refried beans, cheddar cheese, lettuce, onions and tomatoes. Filling and fast and easy to make.

It's a little warmer today than yesterday, but still not perfect weather. Maybe tomorrow! It will be close to 80. Everyone everywhere else is getting dumped with snow.

Not much else to say today. Maybe later. Time to kick my butt into cleaning gear and get our bedroom and living room done. When Jason gets home tonight we're going to work on the "office", hopefully we can put a good dent in it so we can maybe finish it by the weekend. That would be great. Then anything we get from my family baby shower can go in the babies room!

1 comment:

TheGirl said...

i have totally done that same thing with the bottle on the washer, but then i got yelled at lol.

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }