3.24.2009

No sleep til baby

What an awful night last night. First off, I did a lot of work around the house yesterday, I totally tired myself out. I moved a bunch of stuff, switched the closets, made makeshift closet curtains. I just did a lot, I was probably doing all this for at least 5 hours. So naturally I fell asleep on the couch at like 9pm while watching TV. I woke up at 10, jumped in the shower, then got in bed. I was so tired but I couldn't fall asleep right away so I played some sudoku for a little while. Eventually I feel asleep. Now, last night was the first night it became super uncomfortable for me to sleep. My stomach is big enough now that it gets in the way, and it also causes some serious backache, because of the backaches I have to sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs, then I sleep with another pillow placed under my boobs and part of my belly. Normally this is fine, but last night it just wasn't. I had to keep switching sides (which is a pain in the ass when you have to move all the pillows you places so carefully with you), nothing was comfortable, my body started getting super achey to the point that it just didn't feel good to turn over. It just sucked. I also woke up every couple of hours, so I don't think I really got much sleep at all.
Today my whole body is just as sore as it was yesterday, if not more. I also have a headache, and it takes all of my energy to get up from a laying down position. I've been in bed since I woke up, just cause I feel like crap.

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }