7.02.2009

40 weeks, ready to go!


Look at the ticker on the left. One day to go! I feel like I would never see the day that I was just about done with being pregnant. Now all I have to do is wait some more and hope that this baby wants to come soon. Jason's dad will be here on July 5th for a night, I want his to meet the baby but I am starting to think that it might not happen. We'll see, the only one who knows when it's going to happen is the baby, and I can't exactly ask him (or her!).
I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. So much other stuff has been going one for a while now that I hadn't even given it much thought that I don't know what it is. Waiting to find out is not as hard as some people think it is.
Pregnancy is very, very long, but at the same time it almost flies by. I feel like I just took a pregnancy test yesterday, but I also feel like it's going to be forever until I actually have this baby.
So I will be sitting here, waiting. Hoping. I can't wait until the day that I finally get to hold my baby in my arms and not in my belly. I want to know what it looks like too! The anticipation is killing me.
I might not update until I am in labor because I really don't have much to say other than hurry up baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck & I hope your LO decides to make his/her apperance very soon!!

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }