10.26.2009

I am finally making some new jewelry!

I've been having this insane urge to make stuff and I am finally doing it. It's so fulfilling being able to start AND finish something and to look at all this great stuff I made. I just bought a new sewing machine so I will be working on tons of wool longies, shorties, and soakers to sell in my Etsy shop.
I have also been working on some jewelry and I am so happy with what I have been making. I can't wait until I get all the little yo-yo's finished so I can start putting together more necklaces. I also bought some pin backs so I can make some brooches. Here is a sneak peek at one of the necklaces I finished today.




These will make such awesome and unique gifts! I can also do custom orders, so if you are dying for a necklace like this in a specific color theme then let me know! I can't wait to start listing these on Etsy. There's nothing in the store right now but you can find me at http://lepetitowlet.etsy.com

1 comment:

TheGirl said...

love it, i will wait til you have more before i order some :)

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }