5.10.2010

Patemm Pad & Everyday Minerals Winners!

I don't have my laptop and no matter how hard I try to get used to this desktop PC I can't, so no screen shots today! Sorry! I am sure it's easy to do and I COULD google search but to tell you the truth I don't feel like it, hah. It's been a long few weeks, can't you tell!?

Anyway, I have some winners to announce!

The winner of the Patemm Pad is...
Comment #54, MichGal18!

And the 2 winners of the Everyday Minerals blush are...
Comment #4 - skgaff, and comment #22 A Baby Peach

Congrats all! I will be emailing you shortly to get your mailing addresses etc. You will have 48 hours to get back to me or a new winner will be chosen.

Stay tuned, I have a great review/giveaway from The Clean Bedroom coming up later today!

Jessica

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }