Every Monday is going to be Handmade Monday here at The Hip (Single) Mama. Handmade Monday will feature our favorite small businesses and handmade goods. There's so much great stuff out there that's made by moms like us that they deserve their very own special day.
To kick of our first ever Handmade Monday we're going to be giving away one medium pair of sage green merino wool longies from The Littlest Forest on Etsy!
|Medium longies on a 19 month old 30lb baby|
These longies are made with two layers of 100% merino wool interlock that is knit and dyed in Peru. They are a pull-up style without elastic in the waistband, so you don't have to worry about red marks on your little ones sensitive skin. These longies are The Little Forest's new "sweatpant style" longies, which feature a cuff on the bottom.
The medium longies have the following measurements (unstretched):
So, what do you have to do to win? It's easy! First and foremost you MUST be a public follower of The Hip (Single) Mama on Google Friend Connect (to the right).
Once you are a public follower please post in a comment why you would love to win these longies and what other products from The Littlest Forest you love. (Be sure you leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win!)
(please post a separate comment for each entry)
1. "Like" The Littlest Forest on Facebook
2. "Like" The Hip (Single) Mama on Facebook
3. Link to The Hip (Single) Mama on your blog! (2 entries)
4. Tweet about this contest: Win wool longies for your #clothdiapers from @lepetitowlet http://bit.ly/icbjGb (up to 3 tweets per day. Please leave the permalink for each tweet, and make sure your entries are in separate comments!)
5. Blog about this giveaway! (5 entries. Please leave a link to your blog)
This contest is open to U.S residents only and will end on March 6th at 11:59pm CST. Good Luck!
If you have a small business that sells handmade items and are interested in being featured on Handmade Monday then please email firstname.lastname@example.org