3.06.2011

Last week I spent the better part of the 7 days having serious anxiety. Those of us who have dealt with cancer refer to it as "scanxiety". I basically couldn't sleep, couldn't eat much, and would cry at the drop of a hat. I had my 6 month c/t scan, blood work, and oncologist visit on Thursday. With the help of my friends and ativan, I made it through, and my scans and blood ork came back all clear! I've now been NED (no evidence of disease) for 18 months. Let's hope it stays that way for the rest of my life.

Writing has been hard because my computer stopped working. I'm not sure what the problem is, and unfortunately can't afford to get a new one. This is kind of a big deal because my entire business is online. When I boot up in regular mode the track pad doesn't work. I scroll over the bottom menu and it does nothing, and I can't click on anything. I can start it in safe mode and the trackpad works, but I can't connect to the internet. I guess if anything at least I can save all my files in safe mode. Hopefully I'll figure out a solution to this, but until then my blogging might be sporadic. 


Jessica

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }