6.28.2011

Bluefly.com - The ultimate hook up for the fashion obsessed

As a mom, I'm always looking for a good deal. I can't remember the last time I paid full retail price for something. One of my favorite websites for deals on fashion is bluefly.com. They are an established website that offers designer brands at discount prices. You can look like a million bucks for just a fraction of the cost. They carry one of my favorite designers, bcbg (go check out their dresses! I especially love the pink flush pleated organza strapless bustier dress), they also carry bcbg shoes.
Some other favorite brands of mine that bluefly.com carries are American Apparel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Miss Sixty. There are so many designers to choose from, your favorites are guaranteed to be there. They not only carry women's clothing and accessories, but they have a large section just for men too.
Bluefly.com has a trends section, which I love, that shows you the current trends of the season, they have an awesome sale section, and they just introduced their website, eyefly.com, where you can get beautiful eyewear for $99 with RX lenses. 
So, if you're a mom on a budget, or if you just want some amazing deals on fashion (who doesn't?!) then go check out bluefly.com.

Jessica

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }