6.17.2011

Mom and Dad Make the Move

Guest written by our friend Katie Callahan

When mom and dad decided they wanted to live out on the country farm instead of in our neighborhood house I was a little concerned, to say the least. The farm was going to be a big undertaking and it was all the way out in the middle of nowhere… Not exactly the safest place for to elderly citizens to be living by themselves. I put together a plan for my brother and I to make sure we went by and saw him at least once a week each and we definitely talked to our mom at least once a day. I also did a good bit of digging on www.homesecurity101.com to find them a security system that made sense for their small budget. They seem to be really happy out on the farm and they like being away from the hustle and bustle of city life. I definitely think they shortened my lifespan by a few years at least, but I guess it's just payback for all the worrying they did over me when I was a kid!

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }