4.18.2009

29 week update

Let's start with two nights ago. I had two crazy dreams in a row. The first was Jason telling me if we had a girl that we were going to name it Ottozeus. The second dream was more vivid. I had my baby, it was a boy. When he came out he wasn't a newborn though, more like 6 months old. All the clothes I had were too small for him and I didn't change his diaper for two days. Geez!
The next night I had very restless and anxiety filled sleep. I woke up really early the next morning and all day I convinced myself that I wasn't feeling the baby move at all. I think I was probably dreaming about something bad happening and that's why I was so focused on movement. That night I made sure I felt 10 kicks before I fell asleep, and I did, so everything was all good.
Today I have not been able to keep my eyes open. I pretty much laid on the couch and drifted in and out of sleep all day. At one point I fell off the couch and hit my hand, elbow, knee and hip. Ouch! But at least it wasn't a bad fall, I was just discombobulated for a little bit.
My back has been hurting a lot today. I have been using the heating pad on and off, and it's definitely helping, but I hate how hot it gets on the low setting, my back starts to sweat a little so I turn it off and wait a half an hour, then use it for 10 more minutes.
Today I experienced a leaky boob for the first time ever. It wasn't too much, but I had a dime sized spot on my shirt. I put my bathing suit top on and it seems to be working. I don't have to break out the breast pads yet, lets hope that kind of leaking will hold off for a while!
29 weeks, 11 more to go. That is 77 days! This means I am 7 months pregnant. Hurry up baby!

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }