5.15.2009

33 weeks

As of today I am 33 weeks. In 4 weeks I will be considered full term and I can give birth at the birth center if I go into labor, that's June 12th. Uhh, how soon is that!? Kinda scary. 3 weeks after that is July 3rd, my estimated due day. I will definitely have a baby by July 17th, which is 42 weeks. So basically, I don't have much time left at all. Full term is only a measly 28 days away, it's pretty insane to think that I could have a baby in 28 days, but I do hope it cooks a little bit longer than that. I'm pretty sure it will, and I am estimating that I will give birth around July 12th. We'll see what happens!!

Busy weekend. Well, busy Saturday anyway! I have an eye appointment tomorrow. This is good, I really want to wear my contacts but I need different ones, and probably a different prescription in my left eye. Then Tara's baby shower which will be fun. Hopefully the rain will stay away so we can go swimming!

Sunday will have to be cleaning day. I want to get this entire house clean and organized as much as possible and the only way I can do that is if Jason is helping me. We can always do some of it next weekend too, but I would like to get a lot done if I can.

I have never done one of these survey things, but it's never too late to start, right?

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 28 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yes and no, I mostly wear t-shirts and yoga pants, or dresses. Most of which are non maternity, but stretchy!
Stretch marks? No! I do have a teeny weird mark right near my belly button that looks like some broken capillaries or something though, but it's hardly visible.
Sleep: Sleep. How I miss you. Maybe one day I will be able to sleep again. It's been hard because my lower abdomen has been so sore, my back is achy, and I can't breathe! I am confident that once baby drops this will get easier (and I just won't be able to walk)
Best moment this week: Swimming!
Movement: Very, very active and sometimes painful. Baby is discovering nesting up in my ribs.
Food cravings: Right now I want some guacamole.
Gender: Surprise
Labor Signs: I have been getting more and more braxton hicks, I am very sore in my lower abdomen and pelvis area so relaxin must be doing it's job (and baby is growing)
Belly Button in or out? It's getting pretty flat, which just started this week.
What I miss: Wearing good fitting, nice, non-maternity jeans (and all clothes for that matter). Oh and frozen alcoholic drinks.
What I am looking forward to: A strawberry daiquiri, less pain, and meeting this baby!
Weekly Wisdom: Go with the flow, don't push yourself too hard and relax as much as possible. The more you take it easy the better you feel, and everything will get done sooner or later.
Milestones: Baby is in the head down position, so s/he's getting ready for the big day! Next appointment: Group B Strep test.

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }