5.01.2009

Guess I better get used to it!

So last night my baby discovered my ribcage. This is not a fun or cute thing. This kept me awake until 3am. I was in bed on all fours trying to get baby to shift out of my ribcage, s/he finally did but proceeded to have a dance party in my uterus for the rest of the night. I finally fell asleep only to be woken up at around 5:30am. I laid in bed for a few hours and now here I am at 8:30 waiting for Jason to get out of bed so we can leave for our prenatal appointment. Maybe I should take a shower to make myself wake up. At least I can nap later in the day if I need to!
Today starts my biweekly appointments. It's going fast. So fast I almost don't believe it! I'm starting to 'freak out' about things. I mean not really freak out, but my mind is racing lately. I need to make a list of all the things that we need to get and arrange them from top priority asap to 'can wait until after baby is born'. I also have been doing this thing lately where I start thinking about going into labor and I am like "oh my god, once it starts I can't stop it!". Labor means I will be having a baby. Holy. Crap.
I am now 31 weeks pregnant. This means 9 weeks and 0 days left until my due date. 63 days to go. But here's the kicker, I will be full term in 6 weeks - 42 days. That's a little over a month! I know I most likely will not have this baby early, but that fact that I could have it in 6 weeks, and it would be ok, is totally crazy to me. I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch though and I going to assume I will have this baby late. In fact here are my birth predictions! It will be fun to see how close or wrong I am later on.

Birth date: July 12th (due date is July 3rd)
Time: 3:15am
Gender: Boy (I have a 50% chance of being right!)
Weight: 7lbs 10oz.
Length: 21in.

Ok, off to get ready to see the midwife. Hopefully I can stay awake!

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }