5.02.2009

I feel like crap.

The 3rd trimester is like a game of chance, for me anyway. One day I will feel great, I will have energy and do lots of stuff like clean and cook and do laundry, then I will have 2 consecutive (or more) days of feeling like crap. Yesterday I felt so awful partly because of the no sleep the night before. I had the "I'm so tired but I seriously can't sleep and this baby keeps moving and it kind of hurts" body aches. By body aches I mean my whole freaking body hurt. The back, the legs, the abdomen. Right now I have no sympathy for anyone who complains about their back or body hurting. Yeah it sucks for everyone, but I have about 24 lbs. of extra weight in front of me, you haven't felt nothing until you've felt this. I had back pains and aches before pregnancy, and in the 1st and 2nd tri a little but damn, what a difference a few weeks make.
So needless to say I spent a lot of time laying down yesterday, since that was the only comfortable position for me to be in.
Today I feel a little better, no body aches, but my constant back pain is still there. I walked to CVS to buy some shampoo and I had to have Jason pick me up to bring me home because I was having a Braxton Hicks that was really uncomfortable and my stomach was tense for a good 10-15 minutes.
Every pregnancy is different. Some people have it easy, some people have it hard. I would say I have been fairly in the middle the whole time, but this 3rd trimester is hard. Nothing could have prepared me for this!

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }