5.09.2009

We went to the eye doctor today to get our eyes checked. I decided that since I was there I might as well get fitted for contacts so I can have them if I need them. I have never worn contacts before. Once my initial eye appointment was over I had to go put a pair of contacts in. Well, since I have never worn contacts before I wasn't able to get them in my eyes and someone had to do it for me. I need to practice so by next week I can get them in and out on my own. Other than that, my prescription got a little stronger and I have a slight astigmatism in one eye, but it's not that bad. We're going to order some new glasses tonight. I think I have 3 pairs picked out that I am going to get and they are awesome! I tried to post a picture but it's not working properly right now so I will post one later.

For mother's day I told Jason we have to go swimming, so I think that is what we're going to do. It will be nice feeling light for a little while, and nice to swim in general! It's been in the 90's lately.

Thursday is my first of the bi-monthly appointments, I will be 33 weeks. Then we are going 3 weeks after that instead of 2 so my weekly appointments will start on time at 37 weeks. I'm not excited for the weekly appointments at all, it seems like more of a pain in the ass than anything. Even the upcoming 2 appointments seem like a pain in the ass. At least I can ask them about all the weird things that keep happening that are probably normal, but since I am not used to it they seem weird. Like crampiness sometimes. I know it's fine because it goes away, but it still sucks. I also feel like I am getting kicked in my hip bone sometimes. It's basically just weird aches, pains and kicks. I wish I had started some kind of water aerobics in my first trimester because I guarantee I would probably feel better now. I feel pretty fine for the most part, but I get those days where even standing up for 15 minutes really sucks! Or the days where I have to walk like a really old woman because I am really sore in my lower abdomen. Maybe water aerobics wouldn't even help it, I am sure a lot of it has to do with hormones and things loosening and changing shape and getting ready.

We went to Mr. Natural today and I think that I have decided they make the best burrito in Austin. It's really my favorite. I just told Jason we should get like 15 of them and freeze them to have for when baby gets here. That would be a lot of money. I wonder if they would give us a wholesale price! But really, Mr. Natural, awesome, awesome food.

Alrighty, I should get back to cleaning and then doing some ChaCha so I can get paid on the 15th.

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }