11.30.2009

Diapers!

So, what have I been up to lately? Well, for one, I have started experimenting with sewing cloth diapers! I am in the trial and error stages right now, but I can already tell it's going to be totally addicting! Below is a picture of the 3rd diaper I have ever made. This is the one with little to no mistakes (the other 2 had backwards snaps, misplaced snaps, and various other things wrong with them). I haven't made a soaker for this one yet, but the snap is there! Soakers are easy to make anyway, I wanted to get the hardest part over with.




 

Oddly enough I didn't use a pattern for this one. I printed out a bunch of patterns to use, and I used one for the first diaper, but it ended up being too small for Elijah, so I used one of his diapers as a template and then tweaked it a little bit. I guess you could say it's almost my own pattern! I'm really looking forward to making all different types of diapers, and selling some in my Etsy shop!

Other than that I have been staying up way, way, way too late. I have a pretty sucky case of insomnia lately :(

On that note I should TRY to get some sleep. Hopefully.

xo.

No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }