11.14.2009

Here is my list of completely ridiculous stuff that I would get if I had unlimited amounts of money.

Steam shower!? Yes please. First of all, look how nice it looks! It's a freaking steam shower. A sauna in your bathroom. This can be all yours for a mere $8,000. There are some less expensive ones but they don't look as awesome as this one.



Historic colonial house. I especially like this one because of the amazing blue color.



 
 
This is what the inside of my beautiful blue colonial house would look like.



I would for sure get a couple of tree climbing goats. Come on, who doesn't want to see this when they go out into their yard!?



All of my floors would have radiant heating.



Le Creuset 'Flame" cast iron cookware.



A few baby owls.




No comments:

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }