8.06.2010

Positives.

+ CT Scan came back all clear! Cancer can't touch this!
+ I have begun to have somewhat of a social life. Meaning I have a friend that I hang out with regularly.
+ I have begun thinking of ways that I can minimize objects and expenses in my life. This world is so driven by stuff and things. I want to live minimally.
+ I've been on the best sewing kick of my life lately. It normally takes me 2 weeks (or more) to sew orders, but I have been so driven lately that every order from the past week or 2 will be shipping out on Monday. I forgot how great it feels to not procrastinate more than is needed, and it's super nice to not have anything looming overhead.

Jessica

3 comments:

♥ Sarah @ FFP ♥ said...

Wow, I am so happy for you on all the great things that are happening! :)

Jenni said...

YAY for clear scans!!!

Anonymous said...

Great news! I just recently found your blog, and I'm glad (well, poor word choice, but I hope you know what I mean) to find another AP single mama in blogland.

Stay strong!

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }